How to Make Your Production Number
1. Log into SCACommunity:
2. Click the “My Account” button on the right side of your screen:
3. On the left side of the screen, under the “Options”, click “Production Information”
4. Click “Create New Production”
5. Fill in YOUR Course, Term, Position. Double check all the information.
And press “Submit”
The Course and Section Number, in this example, is CTAN 547: 17946
Make sure you select YOUR course, and YOUR section number, and NOT the example!
Not sure of your course or section numbers? You can always look it up here: https://classes.usc.edu/
AFTER you CREATE your number.....How can you SEE it?
After you create your Production Number, there are four requirements before it will be revealed to you:
Insurance Agreement, Production Quiz, Physical Production Forms, and Safety Seminar.
1. Insurance - reviewing/”completing” the insurance agreement
2. Quiz - passing the Production Quiz (can be taken again and again until you pass)
3. Physical Production Forms – complete in SCA Community
The Insurance Agreement, The Quiz and The Production Forms can be found here:
4. Safety Seminar - receiving participation credit for attending the in-person Safety Seminar or viewing the
recording available online. (You only need to do this once in your 3-4 years here)
Link to the SAFETY SEMINAR VIDEO:
(you will need to log into google with your USC e-mail to watch it)– to pass this, watch the video, and then
e-mail Rachel Levine (email@example.com) that you watched it, and we will grant you credit (it’s
around one hour). Or if you attended the in-person safety seminar at the beginning of any year, and didn't
get credit, let Rachel know.
Reminder: If you are working on a GROUP project, only ONE person needs to create the Production Number, and then add the co-director(s) under it.
If you have any questions, please email Rachel Levine: firstname.lastname@example.org